Sunday 14 March 2010

And now a floor!














Now I have floor in my office, albeit temporary. It actually makes the small space look quite large! Pete has to put insulation down and inspection hatches before the floor can be called permanent. But for now it can be used as a storage area if we do happen to sell the house.



















I intend to grow as much fruit and veg on deck as I possibly can. To that end, this year I am experimenting with growing fruit and veg in pots, bags and anything else I can find. I have spent this weekend planting out Jerusalem Artichokes, potatoes and blueberries in pots. I already have garlic and red onions growing in wine bags. Upstairs the boys' bedroom windowsills have been taken over with seedlings of all sorts. I am aiming for the driveway to become a portable vegetable patch!

1 comment:

  1. We have actually taken the house off the market for the time being. We are putting in plastic windows, which is what people seem to want. Then we will put it back on and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete